Port-alpha archive

Re: Is this list alive?

Mine (an AlphaStation 5/266) died from a power surge. I'd love to get another,
but even eBay seems mostly dried up.

I can't say I would use it for much, but I love having other architectures
around for compile testing. If my C ran on x86, amd64, sparc32, sparc64, and
alpha, it would run on anything (I just added a DNARD to the collection... In
2012)

--
Sean Davis / IT Security Engineer
Sent from my phone