Port-alpha archive

restet nvram

Hi,

I'm dealing with an alphaserver 800 5/500 and I'm wondering how to entirely reset the nvram. I've got the latest firmware (V5.8).

On microvaxes there's the 'unjam' command to reset the firmware to default values. On this alpha there's no such command. And the commands are generally different. E.g. boot -flags x.x instead of boot/x. Any idea how to reset the whole thing to the defaults on alpha?

I think I can reset some single values to the defaults using 'set <envar>' with no arguments (previously set -defaults <envar>, this is now obsolete). But I would like to reset it all.

Thanks,
Pierre-Philipp