Port-alpha archive

Re: CVS commit: src/sys/arch/alpha/include

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 07:22:02AM +0200, Bernd Ernesti wrote:
> Are you going to revert your changes and add libalpha back soon?

I've put libalpha back, since X11 apparently is using it.

Now we are back to the original problem: sysarch.h on alpha was
#including <machine/bus.h>, but installing userland bus* headers is
(apparently) frowned upon, so what's the right way?

Dave

dyoung%ojctech.com@localhost      Urbana, IL * (217) 344-0444 x24