Port-alpha archive

Re: xorg for alpha: it's there !

I haven't been following the thread all that closely, but if anyone needs
testing on an 8200 with Turbochannel, PCI expansion, etc, I can try to do it -
I don't have a lot of time, and I can't promise the 8200 will be around very
much longer, but I will do what i can.  Also, while the 8200's have PCI, they
don't have graphics cards - I don't know if I can add one or not - we've always
used them for VMS and just used the serial consoles.

I would need an ISO that I could write to a CD...

James