[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Please review wip/CRWInfo
- To: Douglas Brebner <kirtai%users.sourceforge.net@localhost>
- Subject: Re: Please review wip/CRWInfo
- From: "Julio M. Merino Vidal" <jmmv84%gmail.com@localhost>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:20:35 +0100 See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details. Report problems to http://sf.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=1&atid=200001 0.5 FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS From: ends in numbers 0.0 RCVD_BY_IP Received by mail server with no name 1.0 FORGED_RCVD_HELO Received: contains a forged HELO -0.5 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list
On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 00:29 +0000, Douglas Brebner wrote:
> This tool extracts information from the raw CRW files produced by Canons
> digital cameras.
The package looks quite good. However, some minor nits:
1) Set INSTALLATION_DIRS=bin in the Makefile, just before the do-install
target. This will make it more pkgviews friendly.
2) It looks like the program does not have a configure script, right?
If so, set NO_CONFIGURE=YES in the third paragraph of the Makefile
(alphabetic order, please).
3) The patch-aa looks wrong. Without having tried it, I think the
second and third lines of the message will appear incorrectly
aligned. So, instead of using \ to escape the newline character,
quote all the strings. That is, you'd end up with something like:
printf("-t this option does\n"
" blah blah...\n"
If you fix these, I'll import your package ;)
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv%menta.net@localhost>
The NetBSD Project - http://www.NetBSD.org/
The SF.Net email is sponsored by: Beat the post-holiday blues
Get a FREE limited edition SourceForge.net t-shirt from ThinkGeek.
It's fun and FREE -- well, almost....http://www.thinkgeek.com/sfshirt
pkgsrc-wip-review mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |