Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ocamlnet

David Holland <dholland-tech%netbsd.org@localhost> writes:

> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 07:50:47AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
>  > (It seems obvious to me that git is the only reasonable choice
>  > these days, but perhaps that's not the common view here.)
>
> I don't see that. AFAICT the typical reaction to it around here lately
> is that its UI is unpardonably awful.

I agree with the critcism.  But I've come to the conclusion for work
that the best approach overall is to use git and make people learn it
(to the point of having multiple all-day classes).  We've used rebasing
and history rewriting, and I don't think we could have done taht with
other systems.

Point taken that there is not consensus or even close.