Re: Repository botch

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 11:53:52AM +0100, Tobias Nygren wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:46:45 +0100
> Hauke Fath <hf%spg.tu-darmstadt.de@localhost> wrote:
>
> > Hum,
> >
> > it looks like somebody just imported the entire wip repository under
> > wip/dcc/. Can some(other)body knowledgable please clean that up?
> >
> >     hauke
>
> I don't think we have cvs admin access, so this would require opening a
> SF.net support ticket.

Just in case someone missed the ticket-reply because he (like me) didn't
get a reply-notification:

 ``SourceForge.net now permits project administrators to perform file
   management operations on their CVS repositories via our interactive
   shell service. This capability can be used for changing file
   permissions, renaming/moving/deleting files, directories and modules
   within the repository, and also permits file editing. In the past it
   has always been necessary to have SourceForge.net staff perform these
   operations on your behalf.

   To use this facility, login to an interactive shell and follow the
   instructions you see when you run:

   adminrepo --help''

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2433154&group_id=1&atid=200001

Petar