Re: license questions

  what should LICENSE be set to for dk{,im}-milter? Currently it's set
  to `no-profit', but pkglint tells me that's deprecated. I don't think
  `sendmail-license' ("SENDMAIL LICENSE") is correct either, at least
  both packages contain a license titled "SENDMAIL OPEN SOURCE LICENSE",
  and that one seems to differ from pkgsrc/licenses/sendmail-license.

Yes, no-profit is deprecated because it's bogus: that's not a name for
an actual license.

Basically, read the source tarball and find the place where the
copyright holders give permission to copy, and look at that text.  If
it's text that has been approved as Open Source/Free by OSI/SFS, then
for now no tag is needed.  But if it's not, it goes in
pkgsrc/licenses/foo-license and you set to that.

If you can't find a license, set license to generic-nonlicense and set
NO_*_ON_*.  With copyright law, lack of a license (for a copyrighted
work) means copying is in general unlawful (fair use aside).

This is hosted on sourceforge.  I thought they only accepted packages
with open source licenses, but apparently something is amiss.