Removing obsolete packages

pkgsrc-wip contains IMHO far too many obsolete packages which
makes it hard to find the useful stuff (and cause extra work when
all packages need to be updated because of infrastructure changes).

In particular, there were 143 failures in my latest pkgsrc-wip
bulk build that failed because the distfiles could not be fetched.
I find it unlikely that anyone will miss those packages (since they
cannot be used without the distfile anyway) so I'd like to remove
them...  There is however no need to hurry, so I propose to wait
for three months before removing them, to let people who care about
those have plenty of time to find alternative locations for the
distfiles.

I have attached a list of the failing packages.  I propose to remove
the packages that still can not fetch their distfiles at November 15.

Comments?

   /Krister
wip/aolserver
wip/ap2-evasive