firefox15 in pkgsrc-wip

Hello all,

I committed a firefox15 package to pkgsrc-wip.  Please note that this
package does not fit in the existing www/mozilla framework, so please leave
it in pkgsrc-wip for now.  I have only tested this on NetBSD/i386, chances
are that it doesn't work on other platforms.  I have patches for DragonFly
support though (from Jeroen Ruigrok), I'll merge those into my package and
commit that later today or this weekend, hopefully.

As you can see there are gtk1, gtk2, qt3 an xlib options, to build Firefox
based on one of those toolkits.  These are not separate packages and hence
cannot be installed concurrently, but I'll try to change that later.
Please be aware that the qt3 and xlib based packages are *experimental*
and only the gtk1 and gtk2 packages are supported.

The option official-mozilla-branding is not enabled by default, such that
bulk builds / binary packages are built without it, because I'm not sure
we're allowed to distribute packages with official branding by Mozilla (I
e-mailed them but am still awaiting reply).  But for your own use you can
perfectly enable this option to enjoy "Firefox" instead of "Deer Park".

Have fun,

        Geert