Re: jdk request

Geert Hendrickx wrote:

Another option, if it's only for the DragonflyBSD support, is to include
those (probably few) extra patches in patches/, and drop 'em if patchset-8
is tagged.

That sounds good to me.  In fact, that's the direction I'm
heading just playing around with DragonFly support on my own.
I've been making some changes over the past three days but
it's going very slowly because I don't know what I'm doing ;o)
(If it actually compiles I'll let you know.)