[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/jabberd2
Module name: wip
Committed by: schnoebe
Date: Fri Jan 23 03:21:20 UTC 2009
wip/jabberd2: Makefile distinfo
Update to Jabberd 2.2.5:
Jabberd is a XMPP/Jabber server.
* Fixed an issue when one invalid outgoing domain resolution would
iterate over ALL outgoing resolution queues and bounce all
waiting outgoing packets.
* [CRASHER] Fixed bug in _nad_lp0() that could produce 'unbound
prefix' XML parse errors in rare cases. This leads to components
disconnection and shutdown.
* Fixed double free in mod_amp. Fixes #265
* Initialization of first element of attrs_vcard. Thanks to
* Merged FreeBSD BekeleyDB detection fix. Closes #261
* When unblocking the last user in the list of users, update the
zlist->last pointer to avoid crashing later on.
* Linking libutil.la to authreg_pipe.so statically. Fixes #257
* Removed all NAD caching. This should reduce memory usage and
* Clarified usage of <id/> attributes in configuration file
* Merged Oracle DB fixes submitted by Oleksiy Kramarenko
* MIO_ERROR is not l-value on Windows , one should use
MIO_SETERROR(e) instead of MIO_ERROR = e (#224)
* Add a key to the status table in MySQL. This should make queries
to that table a bit faster.
* Proper check whether the connection is TLS encrypted
* Sending S2S client certificate during S2S encrypted session
* Added a key to the status table in db-setup.mysql.
* Setting MIO_ERROR to EFAULT:'Bad address' on IP address
resolution failure. Fixes #224
* Merged Debian Bug #493765 patch for LDAP_DEPRECATED functions.
Thanks to Dann Frazier. Fixes #240
* Merged patch to fix freed DNS queue data on unreachable domain.
Thanks to Simon Arlott. Closes #253
* Merged patch to reload users file on SIGHUP. Thanks to Simon
Arlott. Closes #254
* Refs #252 - no closing SX on zero buffer read
* Merged IDNA domains resolution support patch by Norman Rasmussen
* Fixed typo in starttls option name. Fixes #247
* Handle trusts based on bare and full JID roster items
* Using Cyrus sasl_encode64/decode64() in CyrusSASL backend
instead of APR ones
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 wip/jabberd2/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.56 -r1.57 wip/jabberd2/Makefile
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
This SF.net email is sponsored by:
SourceForge wants to tell your story.
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |