pkgsrc-Users archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]

Re: Promote wip QGIS 4.2 to replace 3.x?



> I don't follow "wait".

I mean, I will continue to get the quarterly pkgsrc releases, then get
the newest wip, and do the needful, unti QGISl 4.x is promoted,
wherever that happens.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2026 at 10:34 AM Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> Jim Spath <jspath55%gmail.com@localhost> writes:
>
> > Sounds good. I am just one user and can wait for developments.
>
> I don't follow "wait".  Are you having any functional problem running
> 4.x (by building it yourself), that you would not have if I updated
> geography/qgis?
>
> > Meanwhile, back in July, I opened a request to have the QGIS web site
> > show NetBSD along with FreeBSD and OpenBSD:
> > https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/issues/1059
> > It does mention we have 3.x in pkgsrc and 4.x in wip.
>
> Great, thanks for hoisting the NetBSD flag.


Home | Main Index | Thread Index | Old Index