Re: Disappearing packages from wip : what is the policy

On 2024-09-17 19:48, Roland Illig wrote:
Otherwise I think I'll need to keep them in a personal repository and soft
link under wip. But that limits their easy availability to other potential
users.

That's not necessary.

Given Mayuresh's story, that is a bold statement...

Cheerio,
Hauke

(who keeps his own stash of private packages in a fossil repo b/c of git's perceived unfriendliness)

()     No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344