php8.3 not updating to 8.3.5

I have two machines, one running current-amd64 with current pkgsrc, and
a netbsd10-amd64 machine running quarterlies. It looks like php was
updated from 8.3.4 to 8.3.5 but for some reason pkg_chk and
pkg_rolling-replace are very confused. I used pkg_admin rebuild and
rebuild-tree but they're both still trying to download 8.3.4 with the
8.3.5 checksum so it's all very broken right now.

Any idea what I've screwed up this time?

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee