Re: Bikeshedding a name for pkgsrc's unbranded Firefox

It took over a decade to make an agreement between Debian and Mozilla.
Creating a new name would make users more confused. I remember all the mess with those ice-whatever packages and meta-packages in debian.

Altough the proposition is to change only the window title, each of those
names would be equally confusing than nightly, and you'll have to explain
the users what those names mean anyway. I would suggest something like Browser-window,
Fwindow, you get it.

More bikeshedding: I've always like the fact that netbsd doesn't have a mascot, and
I love the old logo.

But that photo is pretty cool...

adr