Re: gtk4 fails to build on non eGL platforms

On Wed, Apr 10, 2024 at 04:44:29PM +0200, Havard Eidnes wrote:
> I always interpreted this particular error as "this code insists
> on using GL of a generation which is not available on this
> platform".

Yes :-)

But gtk4 not building kills lots of other pkgs, and it seems like a big
issue to me, so I kinda assume there is an option "somewhere" and it
just needs to be turned off for powerpc on NetBSD.

I'm also not sure why we don't support eGL there (but that is not a pkgsrc
question).

Martin