Re: pkgsrc lang/llvm 16.x vs. cmake vs. $ORIGIN

>> I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only one seeng this issue?
>
> I wonder how is NetBSD/macppc 9.0 different from NetBSD/amd64
> 9.0? And (both architectures) 9.3?
>
> I didn't the problem under amd64 9.3 nor 10.99.

I've updated all the binary packages to 2023Q3 level, which got
me a little bit older cmake (3.27.6), and I'm currently
retrying the build.

One question, though: what's supposed to take care of setting
CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH? (Again, my lack of understanding of the
dependency tracking of cmake and resulting confusion comes into
play.)  I'm not seeing it in llvm/Makefile, and only find it in
oldish build logs for LLVM version 10.0.1nb1 on this build host.

Regards,

- Håvard