Re: pkgsrc lang/llvm 16.x vs. cmake vs. $ORIGIN

>> Does adding:
>> if(CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH)
>>   return()
>> endif()
>>
>> to the beginning of the cmake function
>> llvm_setup_rpath in ${WRKSRC}/cmake/modules/AddLLVM.cmake
>> fix your problem?
>
> Thanks for the hint!  I will test it, but it'll take a while.

Sadly, the answer is "no", I still get complaints related to
RPATH from cmake, ref.

-- Installing: /usr/pkgsrc/lang/llvm/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/bin/llvm-tblgen
CMake Error at utils/TableGen/cmake_install.cmake:50 (file):
  file RPATH_CHANGE could not write new RPATH:

    $ORIGIN/../lib

  to the file:

    /usr/pkgsrc/lang/llvm/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/bin/llvm-tblgen

  The current RPATH is:

    /usr/pkg/lib

  which does not contain:

    $ORIGIN/../lib:/usr/pkg/lib:

  as was expected.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake_install.cmake:63 (include)

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only one seeng this issue?

Regards,

- Håvard