Re: Adding native audio support to ports

On Mon, 29 Jan 2024, adr wrote:
After doing some testing using directly the espeak server, the
problem seems to be in the threaded mechanism that allows to call
flush while it is already processing a synth command. Let's see
what I find.

Yep, I made some tests using the espeak-ng lib. The asynchronous
mechanism is not working as expected. The AUDIO_OUTPUT_PLAYBACK
output mode behaves like the AUDIO_OUTPUT_SYNCH_PLAYBACK mode.
Before I dig in the threaded code, are there some issues with the
pthread implementation of netbsd I should be aware of?

adr