Re: Updating mbrola (again)

On Sun, 21 Jan 2024, Brian Buhrow wrote:

However, I never really learned the intricacies of Emacs or
Emacspeak, preferring vi instead.

I'm writing this on vi (nvi). I've been a sam, acme, emacs and vi
user. And sometimes even ed. It's a hate-love relationship with
all of them.

For the first 18 years or so I worked with Unix/NetBSD, I accessed it using a
serial console or via the network, using telnet, later ssh.

Just for curiosity, what do you use as your trusted terminal?
Specialized hardware?

Hope this is interesting.

Of course it is.

adr