Re: wip/s-nail 14.9.24 committer request

Steffen Nurpmeso <steffen%sdaoden.eu@localhost> wrote:

> Hmm, .. the patch is not needed, you can simply overwrite all
> these values from the command line, as has been done in the
> Makefile for VAL_MANDIR.  That is too much effort, if you feel you
> have to go around a circle then something is wrong, and should be
> fixed.

I've attempted to remove the patch but it appears to still have
issues. For files such as s-nail.rc of files I think pkgsrc likes to
put them in to $PREFIX/share/examples/$PKGNAME. When I change the
VAL_SYSCONFIGDIR I get an installed error of:
`ERROR: bin/s-nail: missing library: libidn2.so.0`.

As far as I can tell the other items touched in the patch can be
removed.

Regards,

Kev