Re: wip/s-nail 14.9.24 committer request

Steffen Nurpmeso <steffen%sdaoden.eu@localhost> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Kevin Bloom wrote in
>  <20240102161422.kB3H-%kevin.bloom%posteo.net@localhost>:
>  |wip/s-nail has a boring and basic update for mail/s-nail. I use this
>  |as my personal email client so I've verified that it's working. I've
>  |contacted $MAINTAINER before the holiday and haven't heard anything
>
> I am "upstream" and i asked jgw/sdf.org a year or longer ago
> whether he could do so, but did not get a response either.

Interesting. I'd reckon we ought to change the maintainer to either
pkgsrc-users or myself.

>  |back in regards to accepting the update or not. Since the holiday can
>  |be a busy time I'm fine with waiting longer for a reply from
>  |$MAINTAINER, if that would be best. Otherwise, if someone could
>  |commit this to -current, it would be appreciated. Let me know if
>  |there are any issues.
>
> It would be nice.

Hopefully someone can review my update and we can get it updated soon.

> I hope that after 3+ years around Easter there  will be v14.10.0.

Great news!

> Likely this does not get through to the list (i read it via gmane),

Reading you large and clear!

Thank you for your work -- I'm a big fan of s-nail.

Regards,

Kev