Re: ufoai fix

* On 2023-12-18 at 22:36 GMT, Roland Illig wrote:

It appeared strange to me that leftover references to the temporary
DESTDIR directory are not automatically detected by pkgsrc. I'll add the
necessary changes to the pkgsrc infrastructure after the next stable
pkgsrc branch, which will be in about 2 weeks.

We do support this, e.g. CHECK_WRKREF+= work (though we don't have a specific value for DESTDIR), however it's usually unsuitable for general use as there are far too many false positives in things like build information files or bug reporting tools, etc.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com