Re: Trying to build exiv2-0.82.0nb3 on aarch64

I originally did install 9.3 just for testing.  But since then I have installed it permanently.  I did try to compile exiv2 using every version of GCC in pkgsrc, just for the sake of trying.  Then, I switched to pkgsrc 2023Q2.  I can compile exiv2-0.27.6 from there without a hitch.  So now I can run everything I need to run.  Since this computer use almost never online, I will keep it the way it is until the day I'm ready to switch to NetBSD 10 on all the computers I have running NetBSD.  In the meantime, everything I need works in 9.2 and 9.3.

The only reason I was running -current was for the Pinebook Pro inbuilt wifi, which doesn't really work anyway, so I never use it.