Re: wip/oksh committer request

Hi Greg,

I've added a COMMIT_MSG file. I just sifted commits to find what was
added. It appears that there used to be a changelog somewhere but I
wasn't able to find it. I'm not sure if you'd like to wait to commit
it until we get an official NEWS file or not.

That being said, how do we handle extremely large changelogs. For
example, there is a minetest update that I'll likely be working on
soonish and it has a very long changelog and lacks a NEWS file.
Changelog is here:
https://dev.minetest.net/Changelog#5.7.0_.E2.86.92_5.8.0

Thanks,

Kev