Re: net/mosh breakage on Darwin (-current)

Am Freitag 10 November 2023 um 9:15:59 +0000, schrieb Chavdar Ivanov 1,1K:
> FWIW, I was able to build it using pkgsrc under Linux (aarch64); it
> failed on FreeBSD 14beta with some include file issues, as well as
> under very recent NetBSD-current (here it hung creating .h files on a
> 'cat' command).

As you (privately) wrote me, after I accidently hit the "reply", not the
"reply-to-list" button, I'm quoting / forwarding your answer here:

> > With, or without gmake?

> The default build uses /usr/bin/make, which fails as above.
>
> I interrupted the stuck process and ran 'gmake' in work/mosh-1.4
> directory. This almost finished - with the exception of having
> incorrectly guessed the terminfo library - as 'libtinfo'. After
> replacing this with libterminfo, the build - with gmake from the work
> directory - completed and also the usual 'make package' produced it,
> and it apparently works. The curious thing was the mistaken libtinfo.
>
> But of course, just adding 'gmake' to USE_TOOLS made the package
> compile right away.

As wip/mosh builds sucessfully with gmake, I mark this for myself as
done, nevertheless, I'll look into the build of net/mosh from current,
to take a lesson with me...