Re: Committer Request for wip/herbe

I looked briefly and found no issues.

I would suggest writing the DESCR to be better.   The point is that
someone who has absolutely zero clue what the program does should be
able to read DESCR and understand enough about whether they want to
install it.  I do not understand "daemonless notification"; I don't know
what it does when it gets one, and I don't understand how others send
them.

Also, there's no man page installed, and no documentation.  Maybe
upstream's distribution is like that, but it is deficient.  If there is
a man page (to man/man1) or other docs (to share/doc/herbe), they should
be installed.