Committer Request for wip/badwolf

Hi all,

I've recently built the latest version of badwolf and have committed it
to wip. It appears to be functioning as expected and I believe it is ready
for merging to -current. One of the more notable changes for package
maintainers is the use of `ninja` for building. I looked
at a few examples of how other projects use devel/ninja-build and I believe
I've done it correctly. If that isn't the case let me know.

For information about this release: https://hacktivis.me/releases/badwolf-1.3.0.txt

If anyone sees anything incorrect about my recipe, let me know!

Thanks,

Kev