What binary packages for 10 amd64 / i386?

Hi!

I am looking at setting up amd64 and i386 VMs with binary packages. It looks to me as if there are no good choices to do that at the moment:

- there are no 10.0_2023Q3 builds, but that’s not what I am complaining about.
- the 9.0_2023Q3 subdirectories exist but contain no packages.
- 9.0_2023Q2 does contain packages but there is no compat90 so I assume there will be problems with libraries, such as OpenSSL.

There was a recent change on the Q3 branch to allow a compat90 package to appear IIRC. Should I wait for a build with compat90 then?

—
Benny