re: Qt6 (x11/qt6-qtbase) fails to build with gcc12

> ... undefined reference to `__extendhfsf2'

this is a new libgcc function in either GCC11 or GCC 12.  my native
netbsd gcc12 has it in libgcc, but not in gcc10.

huh, i just checked my gcc12 package and it seems to not have installed
a libgcc_s.so at all, so it may actually be linking against the system
libgcc_s.so which, assuming it's GCC 10 or earlier, won't have this
new function, and thus the link fails.

i'm not too familiar with the pkgsrc gcc12 so i don't know why this is
the case, and it seems to pass "--enable-shared" when configuring so
i'd expect it to be installed.

this seems like a gcc12 pkg issue to me... and on my native gcc 12 host,
qt6-qtbase just build fine.

.mrg.