Re: www/lariza

pin <voidpin%protonmail.com@localhost> writes:

> It just came to my attention that www/lariza has been discontinued.
> The release from 2022-04-16 was the last one and lariza is no more.
>
> Are there any users?
> If not, and if nobody objects, I'll remove the package on August 1.

I don't even know what it is so I'm definitely not a user.  But, a
release from only 1.25 years ago is really pretty recent, and it seems
unusual to remove a package that soon.

Looking, this apears to be a very unusual case, with the package only
existing since March 2021, and it's a good guess that nobody but you is
using it.

So this should be read as a non-objection to this case, but a caution
that upstream termination does not in the general case suggest immediate
removal.