Re: GNU configure magic prepending instead of replacing --mandir?

Am 10.07.2023 um 11:20 schrieb Benny Siegert:
>> Am 09.07.2023 um 15:45 schrieb Roland Illig <roland.illig%gmx.de@localhost>:
>> Yet, in this case it worked, and pkglint now warns about the 77 places
>> in the pkgsrc tree that use this anti-pattern.
>
> Can you dump the list of 77 places somewhere? I may want to fix some of them.

At any time, you can generate this list yourself:

pkglint -r --only "already handled by"

That command takes about 10 minutes for the whole pkgsrc tree. Plus, you
need to know some words from the diagnostic.

Alternatively, have a look at the snapshot at
<https://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/misc/rillig/pkglint-gnu-configure.txt>.

Roland