Re: GNU configure magic prepending instead of replacing --mandir?

Am 29.06.2023 um 16:12 schrieb Greg Troxel:
> Hauke Fath <hf%spg.tu-darmstadt.de@localhost> writes:
>> I guess warning about configure options set in a package Makefile that
>> get overridden unconditionally by pkgsrc mechanics could be a pkglint
>> feature.
>
> It could.  Perhaps merely having mentioned it will cause that to
> materialize!

The strategy of just mentioning your wishes in some random mails is not
recommended, as I might overlook them. It's better to forward such mails
directly to me.

Yet, in this case it worked, and pkglint now warns about the 77 places
in the pkgsrc tree that use this anti-pattern.

Roland