HEADS UP: www/nginx and www/nginx-devel updated to 1.24.0

Hello,

hope you're doing well these days.

I'd like to inform you that both www/nginx and www/nginx-devel
have been updated to 1.24.0.

The patches and other service files have been syncronized between
those two packages, that helps a lot with the upcoming support.

The  `pcre' and `pcre2' package options have been removed, both
packages are building now with pcre2 support by default.

The pcre library 8.45 has been released Jun 22nd, 2021 and is not
officially supported anymore.
The pcre2 support in nginx was introduced in 1.21.5, it's been
released Dec 28th, 2021.  There's only `lua' module is still require
devel/pcre, but since devel/pcre and devel/pcre2 can be coexist
and that module is happy with that, let's switch to pcre2 by default.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Thank you.

--
Sergey A. Osokin