Re: pkgsrc repositories not resolvable from single-stack ipv6

oskar%fessel.org@localhost ("oskar%fessel.org@localhost") writes:

>What can I do to set up a new server running only on ipv6?
>The problem is, that it cannot resolve cdn.netbsd.org because the =
>fastly.net authoritative nameservers are running only on ipv4.

> So the =
>local resolver cannot get the ipv6 address of cdn.netbsd.org.

"resolver" is the client that talks to nameservers. Apparently you
need to talk to a dual-stack nameserver (via IPv6) that can query
the fastly nameservers (via IPv4). If you don't have one yourself
you need to use an external one, e.g. dns.google or one.one.one.one.

The other option is to use ftp.netbsd.org instead of cdn.netbsd.org.
But depending on your location that might be slow.