pkgsrc repositories not resolvable from single-stack ipv6

Hej,

don’t know if this is the right place to ask, but seems quite reasonable.

What can I do to set up a new server running only on ipv6?
The problem is, that it cannot resolve cdn.netbsd.org because the fastly.net authoritative nameservers are running only on ipv4.  So the local resolver cannot get the ipv6 address of cdn.netbsd.org.
Am I the only one trying this setup without relying on external resolvers?
Can fastly support ipv6, if so, when will that arrive?

Cheers
	Oskar