Re: GFORTRAN_VERSION for Darwin

On 1/21/23 10:54, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
* On 2023-01-21 at 13:39 GMT, Jason Bacon wrote:

Anyone averse to updating the GFORTRAN_VERSION on Darwin x86 to 12?

Seems reasonable.  I made the change for Darwin/aarch64 and didn't want to break anyone on x86, but if older GCCs aren't working then it's probably for the best.

That's exactly what I suspected. ;-) Thanks for the caution. Since there are multiple supported versions of macOS, I'll wait a few more days to let others chime in. I can only verify the gcc12 works on Monterey.