Re: mail/thunderbird 78.12 sp13 build failure

> This just finished building for me, using wip/rust 1.66.1. I'll
> test it later; as far as the packaging is concerned, I had to
> modify PLIST as I had mozila-official-branding set in
> /etc/pkg.conf.

Thanks for the note and thanks in advance for testing!

Admittedly, I just took the "make print-PLIST" output earlier
(like I said, "cut corners").  I've now restored the conditional
PLIST entries which are in mail/thunderbird's PLIST, and at least
it still installs without the branding enabled.

Regards,

- Håvard