Re: Compact Linux distro for primarily pkgsrc based installation

On Sun, 8 Jan 2023 at 06:16, Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 07, 2023 at 09:17:58AM +0100, D. Olsson wrote:
> > I can highly recommend Oasis Linux too!
>
> Thanks. Will try out some time in future.
>
> Currently I am reasonably happy with Void Linux.
>
> Only hurdle I face with `non mainstream' distros is, I have a use case for
> msteams client.
>
> Some day I wish to try it out on NetBSD as well, through Linux emulation.
> If anybody has tried something similar or knows why it would or would not
> work, please do share your view / experiences.

A comment on a related (but unfortunately not the same) question -  I
have to work with a group using Microsoft Teams, but I'm fortunate
enough that the web client (via Firefox on NetBSD) provides everything
I need (no requirement for video/audio, so not even tested)

David