Re: Compact Linux distro for primarily pkgsrc based installation

On Sat, Jan 07, 2023 at 09:17:58AM +0100, D. Olsson wrote:
> I can highly recommend Oasis Linux too!

Thanks. Will try out some time in future.

Currently I am reasonably happy with Void Linux.

Only hurdle I face with `non mainstream' distros is, I have a use case for
msteams client.

Some day I wish to try it out on NetBSD as well, through Linux emulation.
If anybody has tried something similar or knows why it would or would not
work, please do share your view / experiences.

--
Mayuresh