Re: x11/py-qt5 PLIST errors

On Sun 11 Dec 2022 at 18:29:06 +0100, Rhialto wrote:
> I'm not sure why these files are not built, but I guess I will have to
> build a 3rd time (and building this package takes extremely long) this
> time with added conditionals in the PLIST, and dbus turned off again.
> If that works, I'll commit the conditionalized PLIST and somebody else
> can maybe find out when the dbus files actually get built.

The build passed and I have committed the changed PLIST.

Maybe in the case where I had the dbus option disabled, some package
might have been missing, causing it to not build some of the dbus
related files; for refereence, here are the ones I happened to have
installed which match "dbus". I suppose those got pulled in by packages
that don't respect the -dbus option.

gdbus-codegen-2.74.3 Generate code and/or documentation for one or more D-Bus interfaces
dbus-1.14.4         Message bus system
dbus-glib-0.112nb1  GLib bindings for the D-BUS message bus system
py39-jeepney-0.8.0  Low-level pure Python DBus protocol wrapper
dbus-python-common-1.2.18nb1 Python bindings for the D-BUS message bus system
py39-dbus-1.2.18nb1 Python bindings for the D-BUS message bus system

-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto