Re: lang/rust-bin

Robert Swindells <rjs%fdy2.co.uk@localhost> writes:

> Are there plans to update lang/rust-bin to be in sync with lang/rust?

Good question --- normally we do.  Thanks for pointing this out as I had
not noticed.  However, it requires binary builds of packages for a bunch
of architectures, more than the very limited set publshed by upstream.
My guess is that's in process and it's going to happen.

If you're having a problem building any packages in pkgsrc with
rust-bin, please post specifically about that.  If you just meant to ask
about it matching and it's not an operational problem, that's fine and
you have definitely been heard.

Greg