Re: Making FireFox

NetBSD is ver. 9.99.99

I got pkgsrc-2022Q3

change NetBSD from my compile to netbsd-install.

MY /etc/mk.conf :

#

# FROM wiki.netbsd.org (bott of page):
# TO SUM UP: if you want default options. then do nothing
#
# SOOOOO, personal over-rides go into /etc/mk.conf ?

### MY pkgsrc-database location

PKG_DBDIR=/usr/db/pkg

### MY vars/licenses

ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+= nethack-license
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+= quakedata-license
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+= gnu-agpl-v3
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+= doom-pwad-license
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+= doom1-iwad-shareware-license
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+= cc-by-nc-nd-v4.0-license
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+= cc-by-nc-v4.0-license

# LIBDVDCSS_MASTER_SITES+=

### CONFIGURE per-package...
### SEE:  https://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/configuring.html#selecting-build-options

PKG_OPTIONS.rhythmbox+= -hal