Re: Building FFox

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 3:36 AM Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> I tried to make ./www/firefox91. It croaked.
>
> What is everyone building? Just use ,./www/firefox (no 91) ?

Yes, that's the newest one.

I recently built 91, 102 and the latest, they all worked fine.

Depending on how much RAM you have, you may need to run with fewer
MAKE_JOBS, e.g. MAKE_JOBS=2 for 8G or less. There are occasionally
issues where a random compile process in Firefox crashes for various
reasons, just try continuing (re-run make package-install) when that
happens. It's only a problem if the error is the same on retries :)

--
Benny