linux emulation package updates

Hi!

I've just committed many new packages for Linux emulation on NetBSD
using libraries from OpenSUSE 15.5. The selection was based on getting
an equivalent of suse131_gtk3 to install and report no missing
libraries using 'ldd' (from suse151_binutils) on the lib64/*so files.

The packages provide x86_64 binaries only (no 32-bit libraries) since
I have no use case for that.

Please test them by setting

SUSE_PREFER=  15.5

in your /etc/mk.conf.

The plan is to make this the default version on NetBSD/amd64, but I'd
like some feedback from others first.

I'd also like to clear out the old versions: suse100_* and suse121_*
at least. Comments on that?

Cheers,
 Thomas