Suggest to retire elinks [Was Re: Has github URL scheme changed?]

On Sun, Sep 25, 2022 at 12:17:51PM +0200, Tobias Nygren wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Sep 2022 11:53:28 +0200
> Tobias Nygren <tnn%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
>
> > So to keep the felinks name in pkgsrc we need to change DISTNAME
> > to elinks and set PKGNAME to felinks. This is an oddball case,
> > probably not worthwhile trying to support in url2pkg.
>
> I fixed the package in pkgsrc and update to 0.15.1, please test it.

BTW there was a discussion thread on this. When we added felinks, we had
also decided to retire elinks over some time. (Essentially felinks is a
fork of elinks that has replaced elinks.) Somehow not able to find a link
to the thread.

I think it might be time we purge elinks from pkgsrc and rename felinks as
elinks.

--
Mayuresh