Re: pinentry curses munging

* On 2022-09-02 at 15:38 BST, Adam wrote:

Something changed a while back so that pinentry no longer looks right when prompting me for my GnuPG password.

What OS? For me it looks fine on NetBSD (console and X11), but on Darwin (macOS) I also get weird characters.

Running locally on macOS, but also when ssh'd to my SmartOS hosts and using the pkgsrc pinentry. SSH'ing to my Linux hosts and using the native pinentry works fine.

Just wish I could remember when this started...

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com