remove wm/oroborus + it's utilities?

Hi,

Id like to ask if anyone uses wm/oroborus anymore? The upstream project
is long gone and the software was maintained by a Debian developer for
a number of years. However, the Debian developer recently retired and
Debian has since removed the package and it's associated utilities since
nobody stepped up to maintain it.

We never updated to the debian maintained versions and our last update
in pkgsrc was more than 15 years ago. Based on that I assume there is
little interest in keeping this software around.

Therefore I propose that the following packages should be removed from
pkgsrc:

  wm/oroborus
  x11/keylaunch
  x11/desklaunch