> lang/libcxxabi
> lang/libcxx
> lang/clang
> devel/include-what-you-use
> devel/lld
> devel/polly
> lang/clang-tools-extra
> parallel/openmp
>
> Although lang/libcxx needs LLVM_UNWINDER=OFF, it used to be ON but, now fails with
>
> CMake Warning at benchmarks/CMakeLists.txt:7 (message):
>   The libc++ benchmarks are not available in a standalone build.  Please
>   migrate to an official build as documented in
>   https://libcxx.llvm.org/BuildingLibcxx.html.

I have no idea about the problem of cxx_static and unwind.

However the above warning message suggests that we should use
llvm-project-14.0.6.src.tar.xz tarball to build LLVM packages.
I wish we could avoid the problem if llvm-project tarball might be used...

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo%tetera.org@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3